(If you have applied for the Bursary and submitted an abstract you do not need to apply again)
1. An application (Page 3 of this file) to the IASG Secretariat by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. An abstract by 31st May (last date for submission of abstract without late fee) to be submitted online at http://abstract.iasgonline.com along with a copy to email@example.com with the subject heading: ‘PG Clinic for New Delhi 2019 conference’. The abstract could be anything from a case report or video presentation to a randomized trial.
Information for PG Clinic applicants
1. You do not need to be a member of the IASG to apply for the PG Clinics. Preference will be given to exam going MCh/DNB GI Surgery students. However, a centre may prefer to send their sophomore students every year.
2. No financial support will be provided
3. The program will primarily be oriented towards preparation for the exit examination.
4. PG Clinic participants will have to deposit the registration fee before the final date for late registration. Registrations for PG Clinics will not be accepted as Spot registration. Participation certificates will be given at the end of the conference
5. Bursary awardees may also apply for the PG Clinics. These will be held in the morning during the workshop/CME/conference days.
The last date for submission of abstracts for PG Clinics is 31st May.