1. An application to the IASG Secretariat by email to email@example.com.
2. An abstract by 31st May (last date for submission of abstract without late fee) to be submitted onlineat http://abstract.iasgonline.com along with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org withthe subject heading: ‘Bursary for New Delhi 2019 conference’. Generally, candidates submitting case reports or videos for presentation would have the least chance of being awarded the bursary.
1. Twenty-five(25) bursaries are offered to postgraduate students/research scholars (MD/MS/DNB/ MCh/PhD) in GI Surgery and related specialties (Preference: GI Surgery) who submit an abstractat http://abstract.iasgonline.com and send a copy in this application form by31st May. Preference will be given to sophomores rather than final year students and to IASG members.
2. Bursary awardees will be provided tickets from their place of work (by air or train as applicable) to the conference city and accommodation during the period of the conference, along with complimentary registration. They will be expected to be present throughout the duration of the conference.
3. The travel will be organized by the IASG Education Committee by the least expensive mode and dates and timings will be at the discretion of the IASG Education Committee. Requests for changes will not be ordinarily accepted.
4. In addition, subject to logistic considerations, a visit to one or two centres in the city where the Conference is being held will be organized. No exam format case discussions will be conducted. The program will have a mix of discussion/description of a technique, a case capsule to be run by local residents and bursary awardees, a session on a non-surgical topic, a paper critiquing session and a mentorship session.
5. Bursary awardees will have to deposit the early bird registration fee. This will be refunded at the end of the conference. Participation certificates will be given at the end of the conference
5. Awardees will be required to submit a report of their bursary before 30th October. This will have to be done online.
6. You do NOT need to submit a separate application for the PG Clinics. All those who apply for the bursary will automatically be considered for the PG Clinics.
PLEASE SUBMIT ABSTRACTS ONLINE AThttp://abstract.iasgonline.com along with a copy to email@example.com withthe subject heading: ‘Bursary for New Delhi 2019 conference’.
The last date for submission of abstracts for Bursary award is 31st May.